Friday, November 4, 2011

Less than 2 weeks!

I had my last appt in Toronto before I deliver our son. The appts took all day so tiring. The whole process of stabilizing the baby after birth is terrifying.
I still feel like I have lots of time before my faimly and I go through this journey. But then I look at a calendar and realize I dont have a ton of time left.
Things are starting to fall in place and I know we can get through this, I just feel so bad for my little man he doesn't know what's comming like we do.
He is doing well in my belly I wish he would come out healthy, every parent wants their baby to be healthy I don't get that but I'm blessed that we will be at one of the best hospitals that hopefully can make him healthy. Although we are going to have to go through hell and back to get our son it's worth it, and we are so lucky to have him coming into our lives.

3 comments:

  1. We all feel so lucky to welcome this new little life, as challenging as it will be. I won't lie as a grandmother and mother/in-law :), it is always scary to think that this new life will be challenged and the unknown is always the worst. But, to the best that we possibly can, we will all do our part to support and help you through it. Love, Mom/Grandy xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Nikki and Brandon and love and wishes and huge hugs to all the family for your battle ahead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just started to read through your blog! We have very similar problems, our baby's diagnosis is so similar! I wish you all the best and will be thinking of you on the 16th November. Your little baby will be a fighter, just as mine will be when he is born in January. Your in my thoughts, Heidi.xx

    ReplyDelete